1. The conference is way cooler than E3 (even with the booth babes), however I still have yet to go to a party (that's for day 2!).
2. I find myself in a whole new league of motivation and being in my 3rd or 4th year of having this blog, I can still evolve to something better.
3. People that you follow on twitter are genuine and do actually match or exceed expectations in real life.
4. You get what you need from Blogher 2011. There is no experience more than your own and what you put into yourself after the fact.
5. Swag. Yes I went there. It's awesome to see my two year olds face light up after a long day with toys from Playskool and a Google+ shirt and snacks for a tired husband. Not to mention some Mommy items for myself! I will place those under Self Care so I feel no mommy guilt!
Now I should go to bed my heart burn has died down a bit and I have more Blogher to go to in the morning. I wish a good night to all!
- Posted using my own mind
Location:J St,San Diego,United States