I have little over 3 months before I start to wean Bella off the boobs and myself from pumping 100% to 50% to 0% by July 1, 2010.
In a way I am happy that I have stuck with something this long and had a personal goal that was hard and if I really wanted to in the start give up when the going got TOUGH! And it has been tough enough to quite many times and that was in the first week!
Here is my plan on or just after July 1, I am going to start my medication again, but I don't want to be a stick in the mud person as I am right now. I want to be a live and for at least 6 months (ttc'ing possible after that for #2); my body is not some one elses it's mine!
Here are a few things I want to do:
1. Drink a pint of guiness (or two)
2. Work an extra 5 hrs or more if they allow OT (I need to pay off some debt)
3. Have Friday night date night with Hubby. Leave Bella with Auntie and enjoy life as two people in love.
4. Be more active with a gym get my self into shape, flatten the tummy a bit! And gear up for number 2!
5. Buy new clothes that are more biz casual than what I have now as well to donate my gently used clothing items to a women's and child's org as well as Bella's clothes!
6. Get my blog updated with nifty buttons basically a face-lift! Maybe a Square Space account but I would like graphics that fit me and my blog instead of what it is now. Total blog envy for other ppl's sites! If you know or are some one that can help please tweet me @AVPH (I have -three- that I would like help with)
And a few suggestions from other moms out there that would like to live vicariously through me for the day. I do have allergies to Milk so unfortuately I can't do any dairy requests but anything other foods go for it!
Here is the deal, please suggest things that you would like to do if you were not breastfeeding. Complete the following sentence:
"If I wasn't breastfeeding right now I would love to do ________." And the reason why. Also your baby's date of birth.
I want to give a way two handmade tag blankies (pictures soon) made by me and my husband, to the two top suggestions that are left in my comment section along with some breastfeeding support itmes. A third mom would be randomly chosen by my hubby and win some awsome breastfeeding support items (more detail later) and of course I would do the suggestion as well.
Please make suggestions that are not too big and expensive, Working mom with a budget here! I will blog the day after and show photographic proof that it was completed.
Details of give-a-way:
1) Must be a BFing Mama of a 0-10 month old at the time of this contest and Exclusivly Breast Feed (Pumping during work hours OK!)
2) Must live in the USA or Canada shipping via UPS
3) If you have Twitter please tweet @AVPH (me!!) that you commented also with #bfing #AVPH and if u like what I write follow me at @AVPH and I will follow you!
Deadline will be May 30, 2010 for all comments
Voting will begin on June 1, 2010 and will end on June 12, 2010, my babies 1 yr birthday!